FTC RobotController(SDK) v7.2发布

FTC RobotController(SDK) v7.2发布

张北一 -
回帖数:0

Version 7.2 (20220723-130006)

Breaking Changes

• Updates the build tooling. For Android Studio users, this change requires Android Studio Chipmunk 2021.2.1.
  • Removes support for devices that are not competition legal, including Modern Robotics Core Control Modules, the Matrix Controller, and HiTechnic/NXT controllers and sensors. Support remains for Modern Robotics I2C sensors.

Enhancements

• Increases the height of the 3-dots Landscape menu touch area on the Driver Station, making it much easier to select.
  • Adds terminateOpModeNow() method to allow OpModes to cleanly self-exit immediately.
  • Adds opModeInInit() method to LinearOpMode to facilitate init-loops. Similar to opModeIsActive() but for the init phase.
  • Warns user if they have a Logitech F310 gamepad connected that is set to DirectInput mode.
  • Allows SPARKmini motor controllers to react more quickly to speed changes.
  • Hides the version number of incorrectly installed sister app (i.e. DS installed on RC device or vice-versa) on inspection screen.
  • Adds support for allowing the user to edit the comment for the runOpMode block.
  • Adds parameterDefaultValues field to @ExportToBlocks. This provides the ability for a java method with an @ExportToBlocks annotation to specify default values for method parameters when it is shown in the block editor.
  • Make LinearOpMode blocks more readable. The opmode name is displayed on the runOpMode block, but not on the other LinearOpMode blocks.
  • Added support to TensorFlow Object Detection for using a different frame generator, instead of Vuforia. Using Vuforia to pass the camera frame to TFOD is still supported.
  • Removes usage of Renderscript.
  • Fixes logspam on app startup of repeated stacktraces relating to "Failed resolution of: Landroid/net/wifi/p2p/WifiP2pManager$DeviceInfoListener"
  • Allows disabling bluetooth radio from inspection screen
  • Improves warning messages when I2C devices are not responding
  • Adds support for controlling the RGB LED present on PS4/Etpark gamepads from OpModes
  • Removes legacy Pushbot references from OpMode samples. Renames "Pushbot" samples to "Robot". Motor directions reversed to be compatible with "direct Drive" drive train.

Bug fixes

• Fixes issue #316 (MatrixF.inverted() returned an incorrectly-sized matrix for 1x1 and 2x2 matrixes).
  • Self inspect now allows for Driver Station and Robot Controller compatibility between point releases.
  • Fixes bug where if the same RumbleEffect object instance was queued for multiple gamepads, it could happen that both rumble commands would be sent to just one gamepad.
  • Fixes bug in Driver Station where on the Driver Hub, if Advanced Gamepad Features was disabled and an officially supported gamepad was connected, then opening the Advanced Gamepad Features or Gamepad Type Overrides screens would cause the gamepad to be rebound by the custom USB driver even though advanced gamepad features was disabled.
  • Protects against (unlikely) null pointer exception in Vuforia Localizer.
  • Harden OnBotJava and Blocks saves to protect against save issues when disconnecting from Program and Manage
  • Fixes issue where the RC app would hang if a REV Hub I2C write failed because the previous I2C operation was still in progress. This hang most commonly occurred during REV 2M Distance Sensor initialization
  • Removes ConceptWebcam.java sample program. This sample is not compatible with OnBotJava.
  • Fixes bug where using html tags in an @ExportToBlocks comment field prevented the blocks editor from loading.
  • Fixes blocks editor so it doesn't ask you to save when you haven't modified anything.
  • Fixes uploading a very large blocks project to offline blocks editor.
  • Fixes bug that caused blocks for DcMotorEx to be omitted from the blocks editor toolbox.
  • Fixes Blocks Programs Stripped of Blocks (due to using TensorFlow Label block)